- 3 Hectare Road Train Assembly Area
- Vehicle Inspection Facility
- 24 hour BP Truck Stop
Truck Central was designed and developed specifically for the transport and freight industry. With seamless transition from the road to facilities, Truck Central is a unique development with dual access lots and investment opportunities for the transport industry.
The co-location of key transport facilities and businesses at Truck Central will significantly improve supply chain efficiencies as well as heavy transport safety and productivity in Northern Australia.
Truck Central is strategically located between the cities of Darwin and Palmerston, on the corner of Tiger Brennan Drive and Wishart Road with exposure to more than 18,000 traffic movements daily.
Key transport nodes including the Berrimah Freight Terminal, East Arm Wharf, Marine Supply Base and Darwin International Airport are positioned within close proximity to Truck Central.
Current Investment in Truck Central:
- Road Train Assembly Area: Comprises over 3 hectares of heavy duty concrete hardstand. The Assembly Area will facilitate the break-up and reconfiguration of equipment.
- Vehicle Inspection Facility: The Inspection Facility is unique in Australia, and possibly the world. It can handle the inspection of up to three fully configured 53.5 metre triple road trains through the facility.
- BP Truck Stop: Purpose built for heavy vehicle refuelling, the Truck Stop includes a dining area, shower and toilet facilities and fresh-cooked meals to support and manage driver fatigue.
Truck Central has 14 lots remaining for sale between 3,000m² to 9,000m².
To accommodate a variety of proponent needs, leasehold and freehold tenures are currently available. Contact us now to discuss your land tenure requirements.
The information provided herein is provided for general information only and is not intended to be relied upon.
City of Darwin
All prices are indicative plus GST (if any)