NT Resources Week Conference
The Land Development Corporation recently participated in the virtual version of NT Resources Week, featuring the SEAAOC and Mining the Territory conferences.
The event saw three days of online networking and presentations with local, national and international companies with a feature on LDC’s Middle Arm Industrial Precinct. This year’s agenda included:
- Gas’s critical role in facilitating a resurgent manufacturing sector to help get Australia’s economy back on its feet
- Opportunities for renewable’s and the oil and gas sector
- The next wave of global projects – Supply and the role of oil and gas in a cleaner energy future
- Decarbonisation – How can the oil & gas sector thrive in a new age of “sustainability”?
- Onshore & offshore gas – Project updates, reserves, economic benefits, investment & infrastructure
- Policy, reform and regulation – reducing the red tape
- Hydrogen – What are the commercial opportunities for the gas industry?
The Land Development Corporation hosted a virtual booth, sharing information on our current projects which included the Middle Arm Industrial Precinct, Marine Industry Park, Darwin Business Park and Wishart Estate.