Only 12 remain!
With 99 new lots currently under construction in the Bambusa and Milikins releases, only 12 lots remain for sale within Zuccoli Village‘s Milikins release.
Focused on amenity and affordability, Zuccoli Village offers a variety of house and land options catering to all lifestyles and budgets. With the availability of the Australian Governments Homebuilder Grant ($25,000) and the NT Governments BuildBonus ($20,000) incentives, these 12 lots will not remain for long.
To help consider the range of government incentives available, we have compiled a useful list to help, please visit the Zuccoli Village website or talk to the Urbex team, should you have further questions.
Zuccoli Village is a low density residential development delivering a superior community lifestyle and open space with a great range of amenities located within 5 minutes of the estate including:
- Mother Teresa Catholic Primary School
- Zuccoli Primary School
- McKillop Catholic College
- Palmerston CBD, shopping centres, restaurants and cafes
- IGA supermarket
- Zuccoli F45 gym
- Palmerston Hospital and Health Precinct
- Gateway Shopping Centre
- Charles Darwin University Palmerston Campus
- Palmerston water park and skate park
- Palmerston Golf Club
- Palmerston Aquatic Centre, netball and tennis courts
- Coolalinga shopping centre
To view the remaining lots available at Zuccoli Village, contact the team at email@example.com or phone 1300 662 746.
Titles for the Bambusa Release have now been issued.